INFORMATION PURSUANT TO LEGISLATIVE DECREE 30 JUNE 2003, N. 196
“Code for the protection of personal data”
We would like to inform the Visitor to the website belonging to ESSICO S.r.l. ("www.essico.com") that Legislative Decree N. 196 of 30 June 2003 entitled "Code for the protection of personal data" (hereinafter "Code") provides the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
The company ESSICO S.r.l., as Data Controller (hereinafter "Controller") uses the site as an information means about its products and as a collection tool of personal data.
According to legislation, the processing of such data is based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and the protection of the confidentiality and rights of the Visitor of the website.
While the Visitor is on the site, the information system of the Controller will collect a series of technical data such as: IP address, browser type, operating system, host and source URL. The Controller may use this data in aggregate and anonymous form for the purpose of statistical analysis of the site access. In any case, such data will not be disclosed to third parties nor circulated.
Concerning e-mail messages, the Controller will proceed in compliance with the Code, to collect spontaneously transmitted personal data (including the e-mail address), dealing with the subsequent filing according to interactions shown by the Visitor and for the required time to verify and assess the indications provided, in order to exchange information or contacts.
Processing only concerns ordinary data. The presence of any data classified as “sensitive” (under Article 4 of the Code), will imply the immediate destruction of the message, announcement or communication provided by the Visitor.
The data collected in the special website sections may be communicated to other subjects in order to fulfil any requests. Consent will be requested beforehand and can be provided by ticking a box online.
The Visitor is aware that data transmission on the internet cannot be considered for anything other than the correct application of safety standards set by current legislation.
Information on data processing pursuant to and in accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree N. 196/2003, we therefore provide the Visitor with the following information:
- Data supplied by the Visitor will be processed for the following purposes: customer/supplier personal data management, administrative management, information of offered services and the fulfilment of legal obligations. The Visitor must verify the correctness of his/her data and amend, update or change it if it is incorrect and/or no longer undergoing processing.
- Processing will be carried out both manually and by using electronic means. Data is stored on paper or electronic files, to enable, where necessary, the identification and selection of aggregate data, for a time that does not exceed the duration and processing purposes.
- Providing data is optional, however refusal may result in the impossibility of continuing any type of relationship, as processing data is essential to fulfil legal obligations.
- Data can be communicated for the purposes described above, to the following subject categories:
- law, accounting, data processing and consultancy firms;
- State bodies, public authorities and other institutes for legal or contractual commitments;
- lending institutes and factoring companies;
- customers, suppliers, couriers and freight forwarders;
- subsidiaries, affiliates and parent companies.
- The Data Controller is Giannina Guarneri of the company ESSICO S.r.l. – located in Via Enrico De Nicola, n° 12, 20037 Paderno Dugnano (MI)
- No data processors have been appointed.
- Visitors who send their personal data through the special sections on the website and/or the Controller’s e-mail, may exercise their rights at any time against the Data Controller, pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which is fully displayed below for clarity.
Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, Article 7
Right to access personal data and other rights.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed
- a) of the source of the personal data;
- b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain
- a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part
- a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
To exercise rights provided for by Article 7 of the aforementioned Law, the Visitor concerned must send their request to the Controller:
to the company ESSICO S.r.l. – located in Via Enrico De Nicola, n° 12, 20037 Paderno Dugnano (MI)
Tel. +39 029185495 - Fax +39 029103580 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org