SHRINKING DRYER AND RELAXATION FREELAX P93
SHRINKING AND RELAXATION DRYERS WITH VIBRATING CONVEYOR BELTS
FREELAX P93 offers remarkable operative benefits that positively reflect on the finishing results. It has been developed for drying, shrinking and relaxation of tubular knit fabric, open-width knit fabric and shuttle-woven fabric.
These fabrics can be made of natural fibres as cotton, wool and linen or mixed with synthetic fibres or completely synthetic.
Fabrics processed on the FREELAX©, both tubular and open-width are characterised by:
- Excellent residual shrinkage levels even after repeated washing and drying cycles
- Soft to the touch.
- Increased fabric volume
- Size and shape garment stability due to uniform shrinkage.
FREELAX© is a dryer with high evaporation power and high production capacity, as well as an elevated shrinking effect, with a simultaneous highly intense relaxation process, in just one machine.
It is therefore a complete processing system, whose main technical features are:
- Sophisticated blowers with a special hot air jet device gives the fabric a tumbler effect through its characteristic sinusoidal wave course that favours the shrinking, relaxation and crease elimination of the fabric.
- Intense mechanical vibration that can be integrated with a tumbler effect, with intensive steaming to improve residual shrinking and fabric volume.
- High drying capacity and at the same time, little space is required due to intense high-speed hot air circulation.
- Temperature distribution is extremely uniform in the drying area due to the highly efficient aero thermal circuit.
- Tension-free outfeed thanks to a conveyor belt that collects the fabric at the machine exit and takes it to the folder.
- Finely adjustable control system for a range of individual requirements through the application of ultra-modern guiding techniques.
The machine can be equipped with various energy saving devices, for example:
- Moist air outlet, controlled and regulated by a microprocessor
- Air/air heat recovery unit
- Process air pressure automatic control
- Control and regulation of drying level through a microprocessor. Each FREELAX© is designed according to specific requirements. Due to its modularity, it can be easily implemented at any moment.
Depending on processing needs, the dryer is available in the following versions:
- FREELAX P93-SL: standard version for tensionless shrinking, relaxation and drying of tubular or flat knit fabrics. The single, double or multiple-row processing of the fabric is carried out in just one cycle. Modular build, available with table heights from 1800 to 3200 metres.
- FREELAX P93-DL: High efficiency version for tensionless shrinking, relaxation and drying of tubular or flat fabrics. The single, double or multiple-row processing is carried out with a triple cycle, one being an unventilated relaxation cycle with tumbler effect. Modular build, available with table heights from1500 to 2600 mm.
- FREELAX P93-EU: High efficiency version for tensionless shrinking, relaxation and drying of tubular or flat fabrics. The single, double or multiple-row processing is carried out on two levels and infeed and outfeed are on the same side. Modular build, available with table heights from1500 to 2600 mm.
- FREELAX P93-AZ: Integrated introduction system with stenter for tensionless equalisation, shrinking and drying of flat fabrics. Processing of single, double or multiple-row tubular fabric remains equally possible. Modular build, available with table heights from 1800 to 3200 metres